Bored of life? What to do?

Hi,

I am feeling like this is it for my life. Is there more to do? Are my expectations too high?

I went to college, got a job, bought my own place, bought a car.

I have traveled a couple times, tried new things, fell in love with a girl that didn't want me.

So apart from never having a girlfriend ( I just am shy and haven't really found someone who accepts me)

I feel like this is it for my life... This is my ceiling, sure I could go buy a nice car, nicer house, travel more etc.

But it there a point?

I didn't really find a passion in life, and don't think there is one for me.

My friends are just busy with their own lives now.

I honestly just work, eat, play on my phone for a bit, come onto this site, and then go to sleep and do it again.

Sure, if there is an event or something I'll check it out... but that's about it... I hate drinking, clubbing and partying... but I also hate staying home on a Friday night...

I guess I am just bored? I don't see a point to anything anymore... I am just waiting 30 years until retirement now.

1mo I am not depressed or anything, and am just not sure what to do now?

What are things that motivate you and make you happy? and How can I do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• First, no this is not it for u. U have a long life ahead of u. U might meet your future wife/mother of your kids tomorrow or 4 months from now. U might discover something that ur actually super passionate about & enjoy doing.
    Second, I think u should actually be thankful for your life. Just yesterday I was feeling a little down for being in my 20's, still living at home & still going to college but I decide to just be thankful instead of letting that get me down. I hope u can do the same.
    Third, happiness have to come from within. I've learned that a long time ago and I still have to remind myself that from time to time. Don't look to things or people to make u happy. The fact that God wakes u up every morning and protect u throughout the day & night is a blessing (Not sure if u believe in God or not. Ain't tryna offend ya)

Most Helpful Guy

• Gatta find your nitch. For me it's bodybuilding.

I just can't get into it...

It's so expensive, I am so tired, I don't know how to work out correctly, and it's a bit daunting that it will take me years and years to get fit.

Whats the point? I would just do it to get girls to like me?

I feel like that's not a good reason for getting fit, i shouldn't do it for girls?

Other than that, maybe I'm lazy? I have no energy for the gym. Plus 2-3 hours a day, feels daunting too

Training isn't just for little sluts dude. Can change your life.. your energy levels.. your confidence. your hormonal balance. your testosterone etc. Training is therapeutic.

What Girls Said 2

• where u gonna move once you retire?

ur ready for the next stage of life to begin... wife kids marriage maybe

maybe there's a good thing to what she's done... right? I mean could u imagine being serious and years down the line she cheats or worse break ur heart

She would have... She had a boyfriend but was leading me on at the time... but I don't know I still love her. I really don't know why.

• Make life fun.

How?

Whats the point of fun?

It's the opposite of boredom.

What Guys Said 1

• Hit on girls. Trust me...