What would you do if a guy did this to you?

So there's a guy in my class who likes me, he's told me upfront that he does and has been very straight forward with me. We have been texting each other here and there, and yesterday he walked me to one of my other classes. He's very confident and bold, said let me walk you to your class and I said ok, then he put out his hand for me to grab it, which I did. Ladies would've you grabbed it or is it too soon for hand holding? Also when we arrived at my other class and he had to leave to his class, he hugged me and held me a little and looked me face to face saying take care beautiful, I'll call you! Then he kissed my cheek! Which gave me goosebumps in a good way! Ladies are we moving to fast what would u think if a guy did this to u?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't see a problem and who cares how fast or slow it is. It's your relationship not anybody elses

What Girls Said 1

• That's super cute. It's not too soon, it was only hand holding. You're not moving too fast.