How can I get a guy's attention if I've never spoken to him before?

How can I get him to ask me out, but make it so he feels like he was the one who wanted me?

2mo ...

What Guys Said 1

• Women seem to always be more afraid to ask people out. How come? Do you feel it's the male's responsibility? That certainly seems to be the case for proposals for some reason.

No, because the one time I did start something with a guy, it ended in him just being annoyed by me, and shutting me out abruptly. He acted like he was doing me a favor by having sex with me, then treating me like dirt. He didn't treat me as an equal, and didn't make me feel desirable. I had good self-esteem before him. So now I'm convinced that the only way to get a guy to appreciate you is if he asks you out first.

Bah! Those self centered immature idiots are what makes our gender so darn infamous! 😡
      I'm so sorry that happened to you... I hope you find a good man soon. As for how, nothing comes to mind. I hope you get your self esteem back soon, too. 🙁

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot do that unless you approach him and ask him.