"Be good" what is the meaning?

I'm in sexual relationship with a man. He has a girlfriend and we didn't promise anything to each other... just enjoying sex. Recently when I was leaving his place he told me: "Be good". Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all this is very inappropriate, so he has a girlfriend and he is having sexual relationship with you, he is betraying his girlfriend and cheating on her and you are supporting by having the sexual relationship with him despite knowing the truth, it's never good.

Anyways it's your choice.

As far as him saying those words are concerned, I think he means that he likes your company and he cares about your well being, so it's in good sense basically.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of like "behave yourself". When I say it, I say it to someone who is fun and known for sometimes having too much fun. But that's just me

What Guys Said 4

• Its something I say all the time to everyone. My family used to say it to me. Just means don't get into any trouble/get hurt/be safe. Nothing more

• It's hard to be good when you're fucking a man with a girlfriend, that's his first mistake.

• He wants you to put a leash on him and not let anybody know this is happening.

• Only fuck him, obvz.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't want you having sex with anyone else.