He's been way more affectionate after finding about another guy. Why?

My boyfriend and I been together for 8 months now. It's haven't been perfect but feels amazing. We argue a lot but never go to bed mad at eachother. 2 weeks ago he found out I was talking to another guy. It was nothing flirty just some conversation and I admitted to it. Although he act like he didn't care cause he has to have this bad guy demeanor. I can tell he was pissed. We had 2 really bad arguments and said some hurtful things since then. I was so hurt by his words and I just knew he was done with me.. But then he shows up to my house. Now He's been crazy affectionate with me lately. Like it was in the beginning of our relationship. He comes and see me everynight, kisses me on my lips again, tells me he loves me and wants Noone else... we've spent everynight together since then and even the Sex is better!! He says he wants to end everynight with me... I thought he would be angry and shut me out... Why is he being this lovable hard to resist guy again?

What Guys Said 2

• Well obviously because he's afraid of losing you! There is nothing like the threat of loss (or perceived threat) to make you realize what you've got. Let's hope it stays like this, because if his interest in you is fickle, you don't want to have to put up with this constantly.

• He loves you and doesn't want to lose you. Be careful with this though, a little jealously can be good but a little more will kill your relationship. Be thankful that this brought you closer but don't use it as a way to keep him.

What Girls Said 1

• Because you broke his heart and he's afraid of losing you. It's his attempt at making you fall for him again so you won't cheat on him.