Does he love me? Or her?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year... when we first started dating and went public a girl messaged me saying that she was sleeping with him. She works with him. Since she had found out about us she was saying I could now have him. I asked him about it and he said she was only his friends with benefits. He said he never dated her exclusively. Also that it was a LONG time before me. I insulted her with this information and she blocked me. Months passed and we heard nothing from her... around June I found out that he snapchats her a lot so I forced him to block her. On every social media site... His mother is very loving to me. Anytime I post any pic on social media she comments and puts hearts. He's never that affectionate. He was in the beginning but now He'll like a pic at best (maybe not a big deal). I found out that he had a lot of drama with this girl. They aren't supposed to talk at work... but apparently still do. I have a friend who works with them but in a different department. Last week he made his Facebook so that you couldn't see that he's in a relationship. He didn't change it to single but just so that you couldn't see his relationship status. I was upset about this. I asked him. He made it like it was no big deal... finally I complained enough and he made it visible again. I found out the day he changed it... he had seen her. I found out because we were at a party with his coworkers and one of them mentioned he had a "notebook" moment with her. Apparently they embraced and he picked up her to hug her... like from the movie the notebook. I asked him and he denied it but I don't believe him. So was he considering dating her? Is that why he hid his status? Why block her to please me only to still communicate with her?

What Guys Said 2

• He still wants her. Sorry

I would cut this guy lose before he hurts you even more with this shit.

• It's too many suspicions to stay with him. You can't trust him so why are you still with him

What Girls Said 1

• First of all, no man should make you feel this insecure. You shouldn't feel the need to stalk his social media and make him block people or control who he talks to. A relationship should be full of trust! Second, you need to dump this jerk! He's shady! Anyone who makes you feel like you can't trust them is not worth your time. You'll constantly live in fear that they're cheating or lying and it's exhausting. I know it's hard but trust me, I've been there and I left him and I've never been so happy. I know what I deserve and I won't settle for anything less and neither should you!