He wants to spend his life with me?

My said, "he wants to spend the rest of his life with me" were both teens

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• He might change his mind some day though, no absolute guarantees. People change, circumstances change, situations change. He might absolutely mean it now, but how he feels about you now can change later on in his future. The same goes for you. You might eventually change how you feel about him and you might even become interested in someone else you find or feel is a better or right fit for you in the future. Because the future is unpredictable. But just don't worry about it and enjoy your time together but don't make any serious mistakes such as not using contraceptives and protection. Because you aren't ready to take on more responsibilities yet, even if you really think and believe that you are ready for them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is the overall question? He said that he wants to be with you for long term, probably marriage. Do you find it to be a problem? If that is not what your looking for or is interested in him, then you better speak up now. Some people already know who they want in a spouse and often marry early and last for so many years. But if you don't want that with him, say something. And yes its normal. But as long as he isn't selling you pipe dreams all while your in a sexual relationship, its fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• His head is full of hormones. He just wants sex, but those words sound better.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• you guys are probably too young to know what you want yet honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol tell him to put a ring on it

0|0
    0|0