Girls, do you care if you're taller then him in heels?

I know many of girls will say height is not the important factor in dating. But come on people, lets face the ugly truth and height of a man is one of the most important thing to girls. It can even be a deal breaker a lot of times. I know girls like to be with a guy taller then her but is it also important when your heels are on?
is it embarrasing for you girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't give a crap because chances are that I'm as tall or taller than him in bare feet anyways. I'm not embarrassed about it and I would never be with a guy who makes my height or his height an issue if I wear heels. That big said, guys usually want women who are shorter than them all the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• For my experience unless it is a blind date or an internet date she most likely already knows how tall he is. If she does not she might not wear heels just to see how tall he is. Generally if they are seeing each other for the first time on a date then his height is one of the last factors she notices. She does know how tall she is normally so she can easily guess how tall he is compared to her normally.

What Girls Said 16

• Girls, do you care if you're taller then him in heels?
    Yes as I find it unappealing/unattractive.

is it embarrasing for you girls?
    It's not embarrassing for me as I don't see anything to be embarrassed about. It makes the dude unappealing/unattractive to me.

It's kind of bizarre that you would expect a guy to be taller than you when you're wearing 4" heels.

So... you want him just to be as tall as you in heels?

@TheSpartan
      Yes I *want* that...*want* does not equate to *expect*.

If you think otherwise that's you projecting your mindset on me. Just because you expect the things you want doesn't mean others do as well.

• I think I would care, yes. I'm 5'2 and I wear maybe 3 inch heels at the most... I think that 5'5 might be the shortest girl I would date too, so I would want the guy to be a little taller than that.

• I would care. Even if I was taller I'm certain I would care. I'm not trying to be mean, but I mean, you won't get anywhere with lies.

THAT SAID, I'm only 4'11, so I've never had this issue. Even in heels. So I don't know if it'd be embarrassing or not. I feel like it'd be worse for the guy, but I'm not a guy and can't judge your emotions.

• I'd be fine with a guy who's slightly shorter than me. But if he's still shorter than me when he's wearing heels, that's just too much of a height difference.

• yes bc I'm only 5'1. so in heels I'm still only 5'6. so if he's shorter than that I'm not into him. I need a 6 footer

• I'm slightly taller than my boyfriend when I wear heels but it doesn't bother me or him.
    I wear heels very rarely anyways.

• Lol I don't know who told you that, or why you feel that way, but if they liked you, it would matter. Iol I like to joke when I'm in heels (very rare am I) and usually that's how it happens. It's shoes. She night tease you, or not say anything at all. If she doesn't laugh saying anything about it, if she does make a remark.. Then she probably isn't. You seem like a great guy to even be worrying over silly things like that. Lol

• Not really

• No. But i really dont want to hurt a guys ego.

• I'm a tall girl, 5'9, but idgaf about my height. If I feel sexy in heels and I wanna wear them, I will!! You shouldn't feel any different if you're with a tall girl, you won't become any less of a man just because your girl is taller than you. If your girl is insecure about wearing heels, tell her she looks like a queen with them on and I'm sure she'll be werkin on society's view of what a girl's height should be.

• I'm already taller than my boyfriend barefoot. He's 5'11, I'm 6ft

• I actually care 😬 but I am only 5"2 soo..

• We are fine with men that are shorter, you don't have to tower over us in order to be attractive. It is not embarrassing for us girls.

• I think it is mainly mens issue then womens. If man is sufficiently confident with himself then he doesn't care about the girls hight:-)

• Height is an important factor, sorry but that's the truth.

• Ideally, I'd like for him to be a bit taller than me even while in heels.

What Guys Said 1

• Who cares? Fuck girls!!