Does anyone have any date ideas?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for a while but I want to get more creative with dates. However, I don't know what kind of dates to do. So far we've gone to the cinema (movies), been bowling, gone to theme parks and long walks. Any other ideas?

0|2
10|10

Most Helpful Guy

• what about going out for lunch/dinner you must off done that.
    you could both cook you dinner like make a pizza.

do a activity pottery or art class.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Picnics, go hiking, explore a big city together, maybe for Halloween go to a haunted house, shooting range, camping, visit a beautiful garden, go on double dates with other friends, movie night at home, the zoo, if its still warm out maybe the beach or pool. :-)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Zoo, planetarium, miniature golf, picnic at lake or ocean, early morning breakfast, comedy club, video arcade, gym, cooking class, rising horses.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sign yourselves up to be the passengers on a drifting day (cars). You'll both get a thrill and have a great story to tell your friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tried miniature golf or apple orchard picking?

1|0
    0|0
  • Paint balling , orienteering , cooking exhibitions or classes , fairs/fiestas , tandem cycling , miniature golf , circus , wine tasting. And then there are probably a lot more that I am unaware of.

1|0
    0|0
  • laser tag, kayaking, go on an adventure

1|0
    0|0
  • Mini-golf is always fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Picnic in park just you two, light two candles , take both of foods you like

1|0
    0|0
  • no baby

0|0
    0|0
  • so, basically things that "just friends", do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Picnic? Cook a meal at each others houses? Go for a day out to a nearby city to sightsee? Swimming? Go out for a meal somewhere? Camping trip? :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Build A Bear workshop?

2|1
    0|0
  • He likes adventure that's great! If he's that easy to please, he'd love anything you came up with. Maybe go carts, lazer tag, or if you Google entertainment in your area, you could come up with things, like where I'm from we have a botanical center, zoo, etc... :) Good luck sweetie!! by the way your doing amazing! I don't know a lot of girls that even consider taking the guy on a date ;) 50/50! He better marry you!! Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mini golf is lots of fun. Pretend you don't know how to play and let him teach you. I've legit done that.

Also, arcades.

1|0
    0|0
  • Carnival!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Indoor rock climbing, laser tag, paintball , hot yoga, karaok√© , play pool, go swimming, play any sport, go mountain biking.

1|0
    0|0
  • See if there's any festivals or events in your city

1|0
    0|0
  • arcade, camping, study dates, dinner, sleepovers?

1|0
    0|0
  • try boating

1|0
    0|0