What sort of things should lesser attractive men do in order to win you over?

i've had little to no girl complement me, or had a crush on me or sum, i'm kinda fat tbh (i think i'm ok ) but in general it's obvious "ugly" or lesser desirable men would have to try harder to get a girl but when we say try harder, what sort of things should we be doing?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think confidence is key. Be yourself. You don't have to be the next David Beckham or swimsuit model to win over girls. Although we girls can be shallow primitive creatures, we see the good inside of men. I say find a girl who will not judge based on your looks. It may take some time but in the end it will be worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's all about confidence. if you believe it (whatever 'it" is) so will they

this works both ways-if you think you're an ugly loser, so will they. if you think you're a goddamn marvel of modern science... so will they.

I'm not very good looking (well I get told I am by women... but only after they've gotten to know me), I don't think I am... yet I get lots of pretty girls. If my current g/f dumped me, I could probably get laid the same night and I know 3 girls lined up for me, all exes. Not because I'm uber handsome or some shit, I don't have a fancy car. But I know I'm a prize-and sometimes it takes a while for them to notice, but I don't really care as I never focus on one girl unless she's my girlfriend. Sooner or later... any girl I'm talkin to gets interested. So lesson: Learn to really like yourself, and women start appearing. it's just that simple.

oh and learning to be a great lover really helps keep them around-even after they dump you or you dump them... they retain interest in my experience.

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with the confidence thing. If you started working out and became not "kinda fat", it would probably make you more attractive and give you a confidence booster to boot. Double whammy there and fairly easy to achieve.

• Being Russian is one. HAHAHAHA
    Being a douche
    Lesson of today don't be Russian.

• honestly, just having confidence is a HUGE plus. i have so many friends that are attracted to guys that aren't your typical guy beauty just because they're charming and/or funny.

What Guys Said 2

• Rich, intelligent, funny.

• What about girls trying to win over men? I don't see that happening...

WTF is this abusive expectation?