I hate being alone but I can't get in a relationship? Does anyone else feel this rn?

I feel like I should be with someone and I just don't like being alone. I feel lonely I have a close friend but she has a boyfriend. I wish I had someone to go to homecoming with and hang out on weekends with. :( Everytime I see a girl at school with Flowers walk by I start feeling so sad. Do I have a shitty personality or what? Every time I've liked someone they never like me back or no one takes any interest in me. I've tried like 4+ teen dating sites but still nothing at all and it sucks. I'm already a junior and I just want someone to go to homecoming Because everyone else is going with a date. I've never been to a dance before and I wanted to go to this one this year but going alone will make me bummed out and plus all the couples that would be there. I'm not going this year :( I feel so lonely. Please don't make fun of me. This has really been bumming me out on the inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe you're unappealing to teen guys. Just being honest here. And I mean physically. A lot of guys especially teen guys are very visual in attraction. You will appreciate being single once you get into a bad relationship. I did and i am so glad I'm single. It's nice to experience being in one but don't force one. Just let it happen when a mutual attraction comes along.

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your feelings cause both of us 17..
    I heard that 17 is the best for falling in love. And im waited like a stupid disney princess this year to come. Now I don't evet think that someone would like me.. even though everyone says that i look cute. I love myself but if someone said that im pretty (obviously a boy ) i would be more confident. I dunno how to explain that shit.
    And if you wait for it to happen it doesn't so i stopped waiting for it and try to think some other shit. Just forget about getting a boyfriend. You will date a boy cause you love him not cause only you want a boyfriend. And if someone liked you its not all good everytime. Maybe you are not gonna love that guy. it happen to me (i know reality hurts). Read book watch dramas. Just relax. It sucks i know. Stay strong Sista:)

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I feel the same your welcome to message me anytime you want

What Girls Said 2

• Being in a relationship doesn't necessarily mean you won't ever feel alone. I've been in a relationship before and I felt more alone, lonely and unhappy than when I was single.

• what makes you think it's your personality? maybe you're quite the opposite and guys don't think they stand a chance? and yes, I hate being single. whenever I'm single I start dating like it's my job until I find my next boyfriend.