Does being a badass get you girls?

I'm inexperienced with girls. I don't know how to attract them. Does being a badass work? I heard tough guys get girls.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to be a badass. Women love sensitive men as well that are able to show their feelings. Men don't have to be emotionless apes. Start up a conversation with a girl and just be yourself. If they don't like you and tell you "I have a boyfriend" then they are not the right girl for you then. Find someone within your social circle that have the same hobbies and similarities that you do. Its okay to be inexperienced with girls. We find it cuter and much more attractive than being experienced.

• it's not that tough guys get girls lol. actually, guys with confidence are extremely attractive. and the famous "bad boy" stereotypes have confidence, if that's what you mean. but no, stay true to yourself, and be proud of who you are. the only thing you should change about yourself is your self-esteem levels.

What Guys Said 1

• A woman just want to feel protected. You don't have to be a bad ass to get a girl. Maybe if they are immature school girls then, that might be true.

How do you make them feel protected?

Its something a woman know when she watches you. A woman can tell when you don't let nobody pushes you over. You speak up when it time to and you are tough when its time to be tough is the way a woman can know.