Should I tell her I like her now, or try to build up a friendship first?

I feel like if I tell her now, and she says she doesn't want to go out with me, it will be weird talking to her, or she wouldn't let me hang out with her because she thinks I will try to make a move. But if I wait, she may find someone else. I've known her for almost a year, and we have said hi and talked a decent number of times. She told me she keeps to herself a lot, and I told her I'm shy when it comes to talking to girls. But yeah, what should I do?

• tell her now
  • build up a friendship

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.. You should tell her now, things will most likely turn out the way u want. Sometimes women just want to hear from the man hiw he feels. She probably won't shoot u down, and if she's not feeling u like that, things dont have to get weird between you two, she'll just know that u like her...

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her now, because if she has no romantic desire for you, friendship will not change anything. Then all you are doing is wasting time when good possibilities are being ignored while focusing on her.

What Girls Said 2

• You can never be to early to tell a girl you're interested, you can only be too late. A year is too long. Ask her out already.

• Get to know her better but drop tiny flirty hints so she dosent stray

What Guys Said 0