Getting tired of men?

No I am not gay just tired of these men playing games with me and hurting me. At the point of being by myself because I don't have to worry about getting hurt or played. It seems all about fun & fucking. I am in my late 20s and been single 6 months now.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could just give up on them and focus on everything else like having a good and fulfilling career, travel, experience other things that are fun and interesting. Relationships are not guaranteed to last forever. And there are no absolute guarantees that everyone will ever end up in a successful relationship no matter how much they had tried or really wanted to have one. It happens both ways. Guys that are players screwing over women that actually cared about them genuinely and want a serious committed relationship, and girls that screw over guys in similar ways and cheat behind their backs and humiliate them.

Life's too short, just enjoy it as much as you can for while it lasts because you never know for certain when it will be your final moments in this world. So forget about whether that desirable and ideal successful and happy relationship occurs in your lifetime and not and just out there and explore the world and have fun doing it, because you ONLY live Once. You can always get a pet or something as a companion if you'd like to, assuming you haven't yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• Perfectly okay to live a life of Celibacy. That's want I'm doing and is happy with my choice. However you have to do what is beneficial for you and other people. If you at your best and optimal health alone, then be alone. If your are at your best in relationships, then its okay to be in one. However you have to be picky and very careful of who you get involve with. Take as much time for yourself and don't jump to everybody who's interested in you. Know what you need first before you seek in get into one, or you may end up in another pitfall.

What Guys Said 14

• Maybe you just have poor taste in men? I'm not saying that no Man has ever harmed you, emotionally or physically, but sometimes we have to look within ourselves for the problem. Not all men are bad. Women hurt men every bit as much as men hurt women. You have to be smart. You have to socialize, get to know them, but don't just open up to whoever. You also can't push them away. There's a balance. Sometimes you'll get a good guy and sometimes you won't, but looking at it in a negative way isn't going to solve your issues.

• Good! This is exactly what you should do! Take a break from them for another 6 months to a year. Don't try to get into relationships but let one happen to you. That will be a good relationship. Right now, you need to be you and discover what makes you happy and who you are outside of the judgment of others including men. Once you have a better understanding of yourself, good things will happen because you will be more finicky about men and much better fit will come along. Give it time.

• I have to agree with AleDeEurope. I know it sounds cliche, but it's very true. Sometimes we go on a wrong person to date binge, and don't even realize that it's due to us having our "compasses' being miscalculated; myself included. I only met my wife once I figured out that I went after overly crazy women who had a more wild side with a certain spectrum of beauty. Once I turned down the desirable crazy meter a tad and realized my wrong choices. My wife popped up and well... the rest is history.

• I've got tired of women to. What do you mean by "at the point of being myself"? Are you not yourself with guys you date? That might be the problem right there? Anyway, like others have said, take a break for a while. Don't put any pressure on yourself. Society tends to "look down" on single people and judge them but if you're happy, that's all that matters. ie, you don't NEED a guy to be happy and have a great life. If you meet him one day, it will only add to it, not be the sole reason.

• For every one guy who plays games there are ten women who do the same.

"It seems all about fun & fucking."

You can blame the feminists for that.

2 men for every 1 woman on Tinder. 100 men for every 1 woman on POF. Kind of tells you something hey?

Grow up and stop your whining.

• Then be by yourself.

• Single for a whole six months? Sheesh.

Though if it's happening constantly, you're the common factor... which means there's something in your choices that should be examined.

• Look for better men.

• She's not talking about men, she's talking about the Chads, Jocks, players etc. She picks idiots and then complains when she discovers they are... idiots.

• Lower your standards raise your average?

• As @abc3643 said, take a break from dating for a bit.

• It sounds very reasonable to me. When you're ready, look for some serious guys.

• same as me tired of women

• are they really good looking?

What Girls Said 4

• I'm tired of this whole fucking society. I think humanity has gone down the wrong road.

• Take a break from men for a while. It happens to the best of us. I did for two years once because I was fed the fuck up and I willingly abstained. I got tired of the bullshit, lies and games. Just take a break until you feel like you're strong enough to handle all the crap you have to go through to find a good one again.

• You're not the only one there is nothing wring with you. It seems like the more years go by. the more likely people are luckily to get married. The age to keeps on getting higher while the years go by. Most people need to wait until they are 35 before settling down.

• Learn how to spot men and not boys. Problem solved you're welcome.