Is it ok for me to prefer foreign women rather than American women?

I'm sick of American women saying bad thing or any American race don't prefer black men. they rather look at black men as whole instead as individuals. I did travel to different foreign countries they treat me like true human being or don't look at me as black man. I don't have multiple children or do drug.

2mo It waste talk to America girls
2mo I get better treat by foreign women

Most Helpful Girl

• Preference is fine, just not isolation. I totally get the being cast into a stereotype. Honestly, just do you. You'll be a black man wherever you go. Different people will just have different perceptions. America in general just has a really long racist history that doesn't seem to be getting much better. I don't think your preference for foreign women is bad. Just don't date or not date someone solely off of that notion because then you'd just be hypocritical , grouping American or Foreign women into one category. I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with fellow Americans. Be with whomever makes you happy, and if they happen to be foreign, so be it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear girls say stuff like that all time and I don't think twice about it. I know it's a lie to begin with and they're just ignorant lol

Maybe they want to get attention from us or they just think better and high standards than black men

I'm Ivorian by origin

What Girls Said 3

• I would date Black American

I'm sure but since your black as well your preference is insignificant...

No I'm not. Explaining it just to you just isn't worth my time

@Nelsoen I knew you weak 😂😂👋👋

• I hear guys say that a lot because foreign woman aren't loose or have morals. Whatever as long as her family accepts you

I'm half foreign but I prefer American guys

• You do whatever works for you.

So sorry you have to deal with being treated as less esp. on internet dating I've seen people say no black. That's just awful. goodluck. I hope you find what your looking for.

Yea that what I deal with it everyday. I use to love america women but right now I look at them as my enemy

Honestly don't do that cause you will box yourself in cause not everyone is like that but I'd be lying if i said i didn't see what you are talking about. I know it has to be hard not too judge when you feel so judged. Honestly I can't imagine what you go through or what that must feel like. Sorry, it's absolutely not right. Goodluck. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Yea I know thank u.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah dude, you like what you like
    Sorry you feel that way