Why do men find me intimidating?

I am told I am beautiful, smart, nice yet very intimidating and guys don't ask me out, they would stare but not make a move.
why does this happen and how can I improve the situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• i know the feeling. it happens because guys have pride and dont want to be humiliated by rejection. i dont think you can improve the situation, just got to be patient.

What Guys Said 6

• OK, honest truth from a guy, liking a REALLY hot girl, and having just been in a relationship with a VERY HOT Lady!! When you are really cute, REALLY GOOD-LOOKING, the guys that you might really connect with, and like, and even some 'Hot' guys, feel a little intimidated!!
    I met my last Lady, because I saw her, and something just 'clicked'. I remember thinking that she was an Irish Goddess, incarnate, and in the grocery store, wanting a can of, and I can't even remember what, being so overwhelmed with her Angelic Beauty!!
    I saw her reaching, and I KNEW, before even helping her, that she was just WAAAAYYYY out of my League!!
    I helped her and got what she wanted, just being nice, doing my 'good deed' for that day!
    She smiled, and thanked me, and said something silly about being short, and I said something stupid, about being tall, and next thing I know we are at the Starbucks, and talking about all kinds of things!! We dated, and loved and had an AMAZING time, for about 9 months!!
    I guess the 'Moral' of my story, is that you NEVER know where you might find someone that you really like and can connect with, and just because a guy might be a 'Nerdy' kind of NON-Attractive guy, some women see past that, and like the sense of humor, or your comfort, with them, or just not 'drooling' because most think that they are 'HOT'.
    Yeah, I asked her, straight up!! She said that because she has Red hair, and Green eyes, and everyone seems to think she is really attractive, she is still lonely. She said that she liked me, because I didn't treat her like some super model, and I talked to her like a regular person, and she liked that I was tall enough to get whatever it was that I can't remember!! Sorry! The story would be better if is was something amazing, and I remembered what is was. . .

• It's hard to say for sure, but maybe they want someone who is less attractive so they can be dominant over them? As in by you looking good makes them feel inferior to you or scared of you in a way.

• You must be a 10/10. I've seen girls like that before and I can say that I go speechless sometimes too 😰

• Because their afraid of rejection and they assume you have a boyfriend. What is your age?

• Approach them?

• could be your face

What Girls Said 1

• Are you shy? If yes, that might be it.