Guys, does it turn you off?

Guys, does it turn you off when you know that the girl you've been talking about for months is really petite like 4 feet 9 inch? It's not that she's lying to you, but you never talk about height before. I belive he's tall from his picture and I'm afraid he might hates me once he find out that I'm midget when we meet :(

Most Helpful Guy

• No and I just don't get the obsession with height , when I read about people thinking of gene pools and feeling secure with someone tall , I find I am gobsmacked. Aren't we supposed to be rational and civilised , yet we allow the Neanderthal within in us to overrule and cloud our judgement when it comes to mating issues. Who says we are any better than the beasts in the jungle

I onced talk to a guy and I told him how tall I am and he only response with "cool haha" I guess my height made him turn off.

Thanks for your answer :)

My work and social circles are 80% men I can assure you I've never ever heard height being mentioned by the men. I have by women but I cannot answer for them.

One of my guy friend once mentioned about this, he doesn't want petite girl as his girlfriend.

Most Helpful Girl

• My man is not interested in height but he does like my big boobs and ass but it didn't turn him off that I was so shy that I need encouragement to make out with him or let him touch me in naughty places I let in cuddle me I feel safe and secure but he knows it would take me a while to have sex with him he gets lost in my sapphire blue eye my name is Sapphire and he loves to touch and stroke my blonde hair yet he can carry me.

How tall are you and your boyfriend? If you don't mind

He 5'8 and I'm 5'4

That's not huge difference dear :)

What Guys Said 18

• Depends on what he likes. I was completely turned off when I met a girl and found she was very short and petite. I thought she lied to me about her age and even asked to see her ID 😂

Buuuuuut we ended up dating and I feel so deeply in love with her that she was the first thing on my mind in the morning.

How tall are you and how short is she? If you don't mind.

I'm 6'3 and she was 4'11

Wow! Thank you for sharing this :)

• One of my friends is about the same height as you and it's not a turn off. She's really beautiful. I don't care too much about height, but it somehow makes her more attractive, and cute.

Thank you for your answer :)

• That wouldn't bother me. I'm 6'1''

REALLY? But it will be huge difference. Have you ever dated someone around my height?

Thank you for your answer:)

No problem :)

• The first thoughts are about working it out = impossible? too much work? inconvenient? ... then a life ahead dailies to hurtle, e. g. if he's a dancer are the heights not going to work in ballroom/C&W? What about sex positions? Are these extra duties being tall being offset by the other being short?

Have always been turned on by short gal with voluptuous figures and wild sex drives... unless they have a Napoleon complex, always competing to be dominant w/o a rest

How tall are you? How short is the shortest girl you've dated? If you don't mind to share

Fretting over unknowns is solved by simply forcing his height out of him PRONTO and hope the difference is 7" or less = too negligible to fret over

Thank you for sharing :)

• it would probably be a surprise. but nothing that would turn me off.

how do you talk for months without seeing each other?

How tall are you?

We live in different country :)

• No its not a problem for me.

May I know how tall are you? You don't have to tell me if you think it's privacy :)

I am 5'9"

Thank you! :)

• Small girls are great - because then you don't need to get on your knees.
    Also small size girls are a lot lighter, meaning you can ask for a piggy back ride.

and finally, guys are less picky than girls - we take what we can get - so stop complaining.

I didn't complain about anything. I'm just afraid that he might hates me for being so short.

I think guys even more pickier! Hahaha. Thank you :)

@Primemutton what do you mean?

What I mean is that a lot of women but not all apparently prefer men who if not tall are taller than they are. When discussing women in all males circles , height is never mentioned , ever.

• petite girls are sexy... FACT

How tall are you?

• Then he isn't the correct man for you. He should pursue you for your heart and personality.

Thank you for your answer :)

• That could be fun

• My girlfriend is 4'10. It not a turn off. Although it was a bit surprising at first.

How tall are you? If you don't mind to share. And why it is surprising? You met her online?

About 6'1. We met for the first time at a restaurant. I was a bit late. She was already sitting at the table. We had a great dinner and talked a lot. I did not notice because she was sat down the whole time plus I have a short torso but long limbs. When it was time to go to the park and we finally both stood up I thought "holy crap the difference is larger than I anticipated". Made the first several kisses very awkward.
      We met online.

Thank you for sharing this. Hope you guys long last :)

• I wouldn't care at all. I love petite girls and I am almost 6' height

• I'm 5'4 And believe me I struggle to even be equal height with the girls at ny school

• I'm short, so no.

• it doesn't bother me, at that height a girl could suck my dick standing up

• You are short
    Hmmm...
    Since smaller does mean
    Pussy tighter?

• Opposite, a turn ON! I love petite women.

How tall are you?

• I don't think height matters to me :)

How tall are you?

5"7 ...

Thank you for sharing this :)

What Girls Said 2

• i think most guys like being taller but i dont know if being TOO tall is bad...
    It shouldn't matter.

Yeah I belive so, but not sure when the girl is too short :(

• No, they won't care.

They do care. Maybe not all of them, but some does. I once talked to a guy, after he found out that I'm petite, he didn't talk to me again.

@cchris989 I'm sorry about your situation

What situation?