Guys can you help me out?

So he text me that we should go out Thursday, I said ok and asked what we were going to do. He told me and I wa like cool. That day came and I asked him if we were still on for the night, he got
bacl to me 5hrs later saying he was bad at texting. But asked what I was doing and said he was going to go do something and go home, but later that night he sent me a pic of him at a bar. I just let it slide, but then he was like
we should go to Vegas Saturday, I said yes, so today I asked him about it and he was like we should
go it'd be fun, and asked if I wanted to still, I said yes, but he hasn't gotten back to me, and it was 3hrs ago. I don't get it! Why make plans and not follow through, I mean we've been on 5 dates already, and we text all the time. I just wish he'd mean what he said.

What Guys Said 2

• he clearly doesn't care enough to get back too you... 3hrs come on? think about it average people check there phone every 20mins...

• He's no good get rid of him he will only bring you heartache find a man that will treat you right you will find Mr Right very soon good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't sound like a reliable person.