Should I ask him out or not?

I posted a question about this before and a lot of people responded I should, but I still haven't!!
We're friends in a college dance class together that's every Friday evening. He usually drives me home after class. Sometimes we bump into each other on other days at one of the school libraries and he walks over to say hi. We used to dance together in class as if it were a regular thing, but about three weeks ago he just stopped dancing with me... He's been dancing alternately with these other two girls (one of whom is my friend). However, he always watches me dance. After class, we walk out together and he either drives me or we hug and part there. He also used to text me about once or twice a week, but now he never does and when we do text I've been the one to initiate conversation. I don't think he's into me, but I want to ask him out... But I don't want to get rejected... But I don't want him to think I'm not interested. What shall I do?

• Ask him out
  • Wait a little and see if anything changes
  • Just let things be and happen on their own

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you miss 100% of the chances you don't take

What Guys Said 3

• He probably has the impression you're not into him and he's in the friendzone.

• go for it, you got nothing to lose

• Just forget him and find someone better.

What Girls Said 3

• Put this to Bed, Once and and for All, @sugar95... Ask him out for Coffee.
    Maybe he was feeling you were not Dealing with enough Stuff to Show him you were 'Into Me,' and he got Discouraged.
    Find the Courage to find out Here, dear. It won't Cost you anything, and as far as "Rejections" Goes, you are Getting a small Taste of it Now Somehow with you Both Playing tag.
    Good luck. xx

• too many buts lol
    you gotta compromise here
    is it worth it to get rejected
    or you d rather avoid the awkwardness

• yes of course, be a man and ask him out, dont forget to pay for his meal