Guys, would you be scared to date a 20 year old virgin?

Not someone that wants to wait until marriage, just for the right guy, a girl who hasn't been with someone for long enough to loose it, not that she wants them to wait that long... Just 3 or 4 months. Would you want to date her or no?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• That's perfect, I would marry a virgin girl like that. It shows that the girl respect herself and doesn't open the legs for anyone. If I really like a girl and she is virgin too I would be way more respectful to her and would love to get in serious relationship with her. Only jerks who want sex only will despite virgin girls.

Ich liebe deine Antwort!

I didn't posted here because want to keep my privacy. Don't like posting many details on comments, but you can add me and private message me and I will be glad to ask any question there.

I followed you... Follow back so I can write you

Most Helpful Girl

• I was older then that when I lost my virginity. I was extremely scared to tell my boyfriend at the time. He was shocked, but then turned on.. You will find the right guy, just dont let anyone pressure you.

And how long was it before you lost it

Not very long ago.. I was 24.
      I had the same mindset as you. I didn't want to wait until marriage, but I wanted to find someone that I really liked. I found him and I decided quickly to lose it to him. (We had barely been together for one month.. But it felt right.)
      It didn't work out between us.. But he was sooo understanding and I could not have asked for a better person to lose it to.

What Guys Said 9

• No, that's ideal

• I almost married a girl who I started dating when she was 20, and a virgin. She died in a car accident after two years together tho 😑

• Your title question and question in your description are contradicting eschooner which may give you bad poll results. You ask " would you be scared to date a virgin?" In your title amd the "would you date her yes or no"

To answer your question I wouldn't be scared to date her and if we clicked I would date her

• I don't care. If she is a virgin, that is her choice.

• That's actual preferable

• Doesn't matter, not an obstacle. Just don't fall quickly in love to not get hurt.

Aw I hope not, I already get hurt and we didn't do anything... I'd hate to imagine after

it's a slow process.

I recommend you to read and see movies, and general video talks and other stuff to learn more about how other's think and what you should think ad reflect to mak sense around the subjects you need.

Yeah but I love the love part and don't want to give it up

• That's the dream

• No, because I am a 20 year old virgin! Lol.

• No, because I'm a virgin in my late 30s :(

What Girls Said 0