Do I have a right to be concerned, wife was in bed naked with another man, she got angry when I saw her, her friends told me to stop being insecure?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need new friends and they are out of their minds!!! If she was naked with another man that means she was having sex with him! Don't be a dimwit on purpose. That is grounds for divorce if you cannot handle this. Yes, you have the right to be concerned. That is what a normal husband would do. Plus are you sure your friends aren't also having sex with her for them to even say that? You better be ready to pack your bags and get out of this. If she cannot explain her self even once, and she gave you a smart answer other than you two aren't having sex frequently. You need to do either two things, either try to work this out through marriage counseling or divorce. She had no reason to be angry at you, unless she held no shame to being an adulterer deliberately.

No it was her friend telling me this, my friends don't talk to me anymore because she didn't like them

Other chicks are saying I'm trolling this is why I don't like to ask questions here, it seems like everytime there's a question like this or involving cheat people say you are trolling.

@Asker Because they don't believe something like this actually exist. I don't care if the question is real or not. The main thing is actually answering the question in case somebody like you come across it, and they know what to do. Not have unhelpful answers deliberately. You have immature people like that.

What Girls Said 17

• Are you serious? Or are you another troll? Since you shouldn't really have to ask if you have a right to be concerned.
    media1.giphy.com/media/l0MYNBYtx4sTQchA4/giphy.gif
    Her friends will always take her side and be more supportive of her, rather than giving you some advice. Of course you have the right to be angry, what reasonable explanation could she possible have for being naked in bed with another man? Other than she's been having an affair behind your back.

• Is this a troll question? Because WHATTTT?
    Are you for real? She's your wife for God's sake!
    Of course yiu should be concerned

Yes I am serious this isn't a troll, people think I'm trolling and to dump her but it's not 123 easy this is wife who I've been with for years this is the woman that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with I couldn't just dump her like that because I care about her.

She doesn't
      I feel bad for you
      But I'm going to tell you this, what she did was selfish and unfaithful
      You're too kind to be even considering being concerned or not
      She did you wrong

• YES BE CONCERNED. to me it sounds like she was cheating with you right before your eyes. You should be the one who is angry, not her or her friends

• Cuck much, troll?

Not a troll dead serious happened and I don't know what to do

You're young. Either leave her to find a faithful and respectful wife or stay and fulfill your cuckold fantasy.

I talked to her, we worked something out

• Worst troll attempt I've ever seen on this website 😂

Really, this is dead serious, I'm not just gonna leave, this is my wife we are talking about.

Well not everyone makes up their cheating stories like you lol

K then bye

• And why will you not have the right? She's your wife. There's nothing wrong being insecure about it; that's obvious. Her friends will support her cause they are her friends.
    Relationships are based on trust and she needs to be honest with you; if you are not concerned then the chances are possibly that she will cheat you. Good luck.

• Dude? Ok wait... are you serious... why would you even ask such a question... ever heard of cheating? yeah your wife did something like that... :(

• Hell yeah you have a right to be concerned!

• are you insane,,,,,,, you need to be angry if you found your women naked with another men. your wife gets angry that means that you both don't have a trusted relationship. you both can work on this or say bye to this relationship

• Yeah, you have the right. Dump the bitch

• Bitches man

Apparently a couple of chicks think I'm making this up, whenever there's a question of cheating it's always that you are a troll

• Wait… you caught her in bed with another guy and SHE got angry?

Huh?

She got angry because she said I don't trust her, and her friends told me to stop making a big deal out of it and being insecure.

Ok, you're a troll.

This is why I don't ask questions on girls ask guys everything is a troll

• My friends would probably help me cover up a murder. She was naked you need to call her out, she has 110% cheated on you.

• She's cheating :/ wtf

• Woahhhhhh...

• You definitely have a right to be angry! That's horrible. I would leave her, get out now!

But she was only in bed with him naked, she told me they weren't doing anything and her friends told me to back off and stop being an insecure whiner

• You have the right to be concerned because that's cheating...

What Guys Said 3

• Dafuq? How can you be considered insecure? I mean, am I missing some other obvious conclusion that can be reached from seeing your wife in bed and naked, with another man? Dafuq?
    Dude, dump her.

• Stop being insecure duh.

• Ahahahahahaha... what a little biatch you are.

Of course she was fcking another bloke; ditch her and her friends