Do you ever introduce your new girlfriend/boyfriend to exes?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• HELL NO!!! You should not be maintaining any contact with exes. . . ever. . . unless you have children together. What good can come of you introducing your current SO to your ex? What can you possibly hope to accomplish?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's happened when I've run into them but I don't introduce using the term "my ex" I just say Tom this is Jim, jim this is Tom. Etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• That sounds painfully awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no not unless I just happened to run into them or something and my girl is with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. An ex attended my wedding and I attended hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not on purpose. Only if I randomly run into them.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I get engaged, I'm showing her picture to my second ex! She was an idiot for cheating on me and having a kid before marriage!

0|0
    0|0
  • It' s never happened with me , once I split that's it. Now there are children involved , so I'm forced to contact her at times !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you?

But no - once someone becomes an ex, they are out of my life for good.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I keep far away from my exes as possible

0|1
    0|0
  • Every chance I get lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • Never why would i? Duh !!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I never have contact with an ex.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No i'd never do that. It would be so disrespectful . I would never put my SO in such an uncomfortable position. Besides, i don't keep in contact with an ex. I have no need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. when i've broken up with someone we don't like stay friends or anything. we just go on you know. don't really like to be around someone i've broken up with. too much drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless they'd randomly cross my way and stop to talk to me while I'm with my partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. The ex is non existent anymore

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't see a reason to or any good that'd come out of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not, if he is an ex, then why to introduce the beginning of a new relationship from the past, from that things in which things didn't work out, it's better to part ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will prefer to tell about my ex but not introduce my ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope !

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, unless you're still friends with your ex.

0|0
    0|0