Which girl would you be more attracted to? Why?

1- A shy girl that opens up as you get to know her. She's very quiet when you first meet her but once you gain her trust she can be loud, confident and outgoing. Her sense of humour is great and she can always make you laugh. Her personality makes up for her flaws.

2- A loud, confident girl from the get go. She's like an open book. You'll know mostly everything about her within he space of 10 minutes. She talks a lot but is also a good listener. She has a lot of friends and tends to be good at making new ones.

3- A sexual girl. This girl can be quite sweet at times but almost every conversation seems to turn into something sexual. It might not seem like it, but she's very smart. She tends not to let her intellectual side show. She understands what turns you on and off.

• 1 - (shy girl)
  • 2 - (loud girl)
  • 3 - (sexual girl)

Most Helpful Guy

• They all sound like they have plus points. 3 sounds fun but won't work out long term unless she has eyes for me only (unlikely). 1 sounds sweet and similar to me being on the shy side myself. 2 would probably put me at ease the most, being a good listener is key and it not being all about her.

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 because I like sex, I like to try new things and I like people who are open about it
    i don't have the patience to deal with shy people and loud people annoy me most of the time

What Guys Said 17

• I seem to be attracted to shy women recently. However they are hard because they hide their feelings for so long until she is ready to open up.

We hide feelings so we don't get played/hurt or feel rejected

Yes I know. I just got through a huge group drama with 4 women. So I understand why women hide their feelings but it does not make it any easier to try asking them out when you have no idea which way they are leaning. Especially when a guy is trying to ask out his shy female friend.

• 1 or 2. Sexuality is good, but not *all* the time! I'm quite introverted, so 2 may balance me. Though I'd probably find #1 the most intriguing.

• I love shy girls

• Love my shy girls...

• As an ( confident , I'm NOT shy ) introvert , probably 1 , however I'm a single dad , so none of the above in reality !!

• 1 - 3

• either 1 or 3, if she's only sexual to me then #3, cause I like smart girls, shy girls aren't necessarily synonymous with smart

• Shy is a very attractive trait in a girl!

• Girl 3.

• I think a shy girl could be a good choice in this case.

• she has to be attractive regardless of her personality but shy girls do it for me and always have

• Shy girl because 2 and 3 may come off as cheaters to me.

• That depends... which one has big boobs?😂...

• I have ADHD so not many people can really out up with me.

• I like to ponder a woman. So the first one.

• I like assertive and self-confident girls.

• Shyness is not a flaw. Girl A is wife material to me, where as Girl B and C are avoid material.

What Girls Said 1

• They seem to go for B since she's open and easy to talk to guys hardly ever take the time for a shy girl because who knows how long it'll take for her to open up and she might not be all that great