People: Is this quote true?

someone from black twitter said a really funny quote lately, saying "If you trust your boyfriend, he must be ugly"! lmaooooo

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• its true if your a pathetic shallow looser who can't stay in a stable relationship which is just about half the people in the world. and what i say will stay true till people use there brains and understand what a relationship is.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

what you mean

• 1mo

well some people believe it takes looking good , hoot, sexy, or some other exterior
      thing thats eyes pleasing to be happy and there afraid of looding it. and when they
      do they se the old excuse there partner must be ugly for them t be together for so
      long.

i have known couples that have been married for 50 years and they were together
      for a few years befpre they married. there was no factor but love. . and there are those that can't do anything because there jerks or just can't deal with real relationships so they make up sayings like the one you mentioned to make it look bad if someone is together for to long.

its an insecurity everyone has that believes what you said.

What Guys Said 5

• Not true. Hear this quote---"If you trust your boyfriend , he will trust you more."

4|1
    0|0
  • It's thought that a guy is only as loyal as his options... I'm guessing that could be pretty true on black twitter.
    (Here it comes lol)

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know, but black twitter is fucking hilarious 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • What's black twitter?

Anyhow, no. If you and your boyfriend don't trust one another you're in a dysfunctional relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something that has to do with twitter that is stupid? Not surprising.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol there's some truth to that because no one else probably will be checking for him

0|0
    0|0
  • err no, and I don't think it's that funny it's a misconception we should learn to overcome

0|1
    0|0