He ignored me now I lost interest, is this normal?

So my feelings for this guy was so strong, I upset him but it wasn't to the point were he had to ignore me, we haven't had a real conversation in 3 weeks. It just hurts me so much to be ignored so I don't think I can ever forgive him. Have you ever lost interest after someone ignored you?

What Guys Said 2

• "I upset him but it wasn't to the point were he had to ignore me", think about this for 1 second. You upset him... he's sad and hurt, did you even take the initiative to apologize or make amends? Sure he might ignore it, but did you even try, ask a friend to get a message through, etc? If you hurt someone, and they ignore you, its because you hurt them. It sounds selfish when you put it this way, let me re-write it a different way. "I hurt my friends feelings and now he's ignoring me, why?" Does that make it a little more clear? If you feel so hurt, then try and reach out instead of waiting for him, if you want him to come to you after you hurt him, then ignoring you was the right choice he could make.

Well of course I apologized and try to message him. Ugh just forget, too much to explain.

Well, do you have a common friend? Someone to ask? I mean, your question lacks a LOT of details I'm shooting in the dark here. If you give up on this now, it will never be resolved. So, common friend? Common way to chat? Common meeting place? Workplace? Anything?

• How did you upset him?

It depends on how much I liked the person if i lose interest after they ignore me. Most recently a girl i was seeing that I had strong feelings for ended upsetting me and I tried working it out with her and then she ignored me and eventually tossed me aside like garbage. That hurt like hell and I'm still not completely over it. I ended up being rebounded, played, and used.

What Girls Said 1

• It has happened to me before almost instantly. Unfortunately, I've been cursed with a huge ego.