Dating a younger guy?

I like this guy, he's just a few months younger than me, but he is a freshman and I am a junior in high school. He was held back and I'm one of the younger ones in my grade. I like him and he likes me I just don't know if I should date him because of the age difference?

I guess it's more that he is a freshman that bothers me.

What Guys Said 2

• Is it age -- a couple of months or is it that he's a freshman/

Question really is do you like him and are you at the relatively same maturity level?

• I don't mind him being younger, it's only a few months. we both like each other and are pretty much at the same maturity level. it's just I'm a junior and he's a freshman.

• It is only a couple months difference. It's no big deal.

• I dated a girl that was couple years younger than me in high school. I was a senior and she was a sophmore. I don't think there is a double standard with this issue, is there? If you like him and you think you could be happy by dating him, by all means go get him.

• I guess I've just always felt like the guy should be older.

What Girls Said 0