Do white guys really want an Asian girlfriend?

Well I'm an Asian girl crushing on a football quarterback who's a white guy. From high school, it seems like the football players are more attracted to white girls, so I'm wondering if a white football player want to have an Asian girlfriend. I'm curious if I have a chance with him haha. Thanks!! :)

• For sure
  • Nope
  • I don't care about her race at all

Most Helpful Guy

• People are typically most attracted to their own race. Check okcupid dating app stats for some kind of proof. However, this doesn't mean they won't date outside of their race. Only thing you can do is give it your best shot. The quarterbacks are usually high quality--e. g. desired by many females. So you'll have quite a bit of competition, probably. Unless you just wanna get used. Or, you could go after a non-quarterback football player. Probably better chances. 'Course, you won't know if you have a chance until you try.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not see the appeal in white men, they are usually weak, arrogant, boring, and insensitive to other cultures

What Guys Said 23

• Depends on the guy as with all things. Most white guys will prefer to date within their own race. However statistically, if a white guy was going to date outside his race, he'd be dating an Asian girl. Asian-Caucasian couples are the most common interracial pairing.

• I think they are attractive but I would be hesitant to date one unless they grew up in America. I hear the foreign ones are very materialistic.

• You kidding me? We're pretty as shit.

Chopstick users unite.

• Not me

• Yeah a lot of us like y'all.

• Race doesn't play a big factor in who I'm attracted to, but the first G/F I lived with was Chinese... for whatever that's worth.

• At least for me, no. I don't find Asian women to be particularly attractive. Especially after one totaled my car.

• Can't really answer this because it all depends on the guy

• Already dated 2, im not interested in Asian girls any longer

• I don't want no American Girl that's for sure I would definitely take an Asian girl any day I just find them way more attractive

• I date outside of my race, I don't see it as a problem

• Hell ya we do.

• I'm White and I think many Asian women are beautiful

• Shit I want an Asian girl and I'm mixed God
    💦💦❤❤❤
    media1.giphy.com/media/UoMTBlBlAXp0k/200w.gif

• Law of white guys: love Asian girls

• where I'm from if you have brown skin your looked as illiterate, and me I happen to find pale skin on a women to be very attractive like to me it's different. all I can say is don't be afraid live your life.

• Ask him out just do it!! ™✅don't let your dreams be dreams

• why you wanna know? you are white. I am white I prefer white, but that is okey

• Definitely I'm white

• ONLY yellow fever garbage

• No need to be shy, just talk to him. Maybe make hints that you'd be interested in him taking you on a date or the school dance, ball, or prom. Show interest in him and see if he reciprocates, that is unless he is already seeing another girl and already is in a relationship. Otherwise, just leave hints and see if he's interested in chasing after you.

• I usually don't care about race it's usually if I am attracted to them or not , so since you are different than the rest you may have a chance

• Many Caucasian guys are attracted to some Asian girls. It is a matter of individual preference, but I am more attracted to Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, and Malaysian women and less attracted to Korean and Chinese women who have the classic round face.

What Girls Said 1