Skinny dipping?

A guy I hang out regularly and I went to late night ice cream and then drove out to a lake and parked (to see which of us would scare of the location first) anyway he suggested the location (very secluded) and then he suggested skinny dipping. Do you think he was hoping something was gong to happen?

1mo Sexual and/or romantic

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you could have written anything between "A guy I hang out regularly and I went..." and "Do you think he was hoping something was going to happen?" and the answer would be "yes."

"A guy I hang out regularly and I went to church. We heard a sermon about how premarital sex was a sin. Then we went to a large, crowded festival and sang gospel hymns. Finally, he dropped me off and drove home. Do you think he was hoping something was going to happen?"

Do you mean something sexual? Romantic?

Yes.

Are you saying because he hangs out with me regularly that he is going for something to happen (either or both sexually and/or romantically)

In all honesty there's no easy way to know. Maybe he's gay for all I know? Sometimes women develop crushes on guy friends, not realizing he's closeted gay.

Generally, though, if a straight guy and girl are spending a lot of time together, the thought has to enter into at least one of their brains.

In this case, not sure whether you have a brother or not but if you do/did, could you imagine him asking you to expose your naked adult bodies to one another and go diving in the secluded lake together?

I can't either.

He is not gay I'm very sure of that and yes I have two brothers so good point!

Most Helpful Girl

• Skinny dipping is fun. and yeah he was hoping to get a thrill out of you that might result in more

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1