Do guys find this unattractive?

I am a 23 year old girl and I have been told I look as young as 12. When I was younger I was considered a somewhat pretty girl, but my problem is that I have not aged facially since I was 12 or at least that is what people say haha. I am 5 6 so my height does not seem to be an issue and I am a healthy weight (not super thin but not heavy). Sometimes it can get annoying not just from a dating perspective but I am an adult getting a masters degree and sometimes I feel like people treat me differently because I look so young. But anyway guys do you think this is a big turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should not care about what "people" say, just be yourself and those who love you will respect that ;)

What Guys Said 5

• You sound like a pedophiles dream girl

• Nope some guys would dig it but it'd be awkward waling around with a girl like you

• Those people are probably exaggerating a lot.

@OrangeBoy omg I wish haha. I personally think I look 15 ish, but my best friend thinks i look more like 12 lol. I have been told I look 15 by some people, and one day I was walking and someone asked if I have already resigered to vote and I wanted to hug him lol because he thought I looked at least 18 haha.

Majority of man like that, even if you don't believe. You probably have guys crushing on you.

• no its not a turn off.

• maybe ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Im 21 and have a younger face too, not 12 but younger than my actual age. You will love it when are older I tell you that. Be happy with what you have :)