What do I do to get a boyfriend when I just attract the wrong crowd everytime?

I've always been called very cute by both guys and girls and there have been guys that like me, but they were mostly those kinds of guys that were pretty weird or wanted a submissive girlfriend, but I'm not, so I turned them down, but there's never been a guy that's liked me that I liked too.

I don't think my standards are high but I don't know why I attract those kinds of guys and not the kind of guys I like. Should I change the way I project myself around people?

What Guys Said 2

• your too busy thinking you have to attract and not approach the one you actually want. or you just hate guys. and naturally dont want anyone.

• Question. Have you ever tried talking to one of these guys you like?

How do you know they want a "submissive girlfriend" and won't compromise? That seems *really* specific.

What Girls Said 1

• That has nothing to do with you I assume. It has everything to do with the majority of individuals being terrible. It's really hard to find a genuinely good person nowadays.