Help!!! Is it terrible that when your with someone like making out and you want say another guys name because it comes to mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• That is probably the awkwardest moment in the history of awkward moments.

• Why I is it awkward

• saying someone else's name when you're making out with someone is not exactly the best thing to do.

• What does it mean?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• what do you mean?

• Like your making out with a guy and you think about calling out your ex name because he popped in your head

• Oh, well, that's just awkward and actually saying it is just a problem

• What does it mean

• Yes it is terriable..

• How terrible

• You like guy & so only you making out.. A guys always want thier women attention on them so only it is very terrible... If accidentally it doesn't matter.. if you done like that you injustices to the that guy..

What Girls Said 1

• Is it terrible that when your with someone like making out and you want say another guys name because it comes to mind?
    Not to me. I'll say the other dude's name because seemingly I found it appealing enough to think of in a making out context so it'll make the experience more pleasant for me.

• Doesn't that mean you don't care for the guy you're with

• That's why people have problems in there marriage

• I doubt that as it's just attraction to me.

Being married doesn't mean you stop being attracted to others.