At 24 I feel like shit?

No friends never had a boyfriend. I feel like a failure and really depressed

Most Helpful Guy

• Welcome to what 35% of men are experiencing in life when it comes to never having a girlfriend or getting sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• You feel like shit? Well... let's look at this objectively:

• No one EVER leaves shit unattended.

• If shit is REALLY a mess, then, all kinds of people will rush to tidy it up, and will go out of their way to make things right again.

• Shit gets its own transit system, separate from all the other kinds of waste. A lot of shit gets a free ride directly to the beach, with no stops in between!

• If shit ever starts looking different, people taking action pretty fast to make it normal again.

Etc.

I mean... most people treat shit pretty well, tbh. Perhaps "feeling like shit" ain't such a shitty deal after all?

(:

LOL
    d.gr-assets.com/.../11616099.gif

Stop being sarcastic

@akshu I'm sorry.

Seriously though --
      What are you PASSIONATE about? What makes you get out of bed every day?

Do you have something to build yr life around? Whether that's a career, a hobby, a cause... anything like that?

Usually, if you can find yr place in the world, you'll begin to attract like-minded people who share those passions. Do you have anything like that?

Basically... what keeps you going?

What Guys Said 21

• I think the key here is to stay positive... I mean maybe you need to love yourself first and the rest will fall into place.

• Why? You're a chick.. You have instant acceptance that guys sometimes have to work for. I'm not one of those guys, but I understand their struggle. Perhaps you can take that into perspective and maybe feel better about yourself.

• I'm in the same situation 24 no friends never had a girlfriend and I went to college for something I can't use now so I feel like I'm starting over at 18 again. Life goes on though and you can only live one day at a time so I just try to enjoy the small victories while moving toward the larger ones.

• I'm in the same situation as you, except I don't feel like shit.
    I guess I'm kind of used to it..
    You can always message if u want to talk to someone or if you need help with something. Have a nice day :)

• There is no need to feel shit. Some thing in life takes time. Alternatively you might pay a counsellor to help you, it helps for some people. Do you live by your own by any chance?

• You're not. A person isn't defined by how many friends they have or if they're single or not. It's irrelevant.

• Don't feel bad, some of us were meant to be loners. I have been the same way with friends. Although I have had girlfriends. Don't worry it will happen.

• At 24 not a disaster but finding friends is important I have the same problem with not having a girlfriend at the age of 46. I can give you pointers of how to find yourself in a nearly all male environment if you like either in an answer to the question or by private message if you prefer.

• I know how you feel cause I'm age 48 and feel like shit, i never had many friends, my family uses me , I have emotional disabilities if i could find a woman I'd be out of this life i have now. So i know how you feel it sucks being lonely.

• I'll be your first friend then ^^

• Focus on the things you think caused that.
    Get a time and think about it. shiness? unable to socialize? ...

What?

• U r awesome and u know it. ;)

• Where you from?

• im pretty much the same except im a guy. I say try going to college if you can and make some friends there.

• you can still make friends you know, when I was born I had no friends at all, now I almost have 1 :)

• I'm in the same situation like you...

• Hugs to you!!

• hmmm how did that happen?

• something must be repulsive about you that nobody wants to be around

• Seems quite often that's something like this happens to guys more than girls

• Add me to Facebook,

Zeezo Meeklo

What Girls Said 4

• What is your educational qualifications do you have?
    Do you have siblings? If yes, do you hang out with them and/or their friends?
    What sort of character and personality do you present to the outside world?

• Welcome to the planet earth!

• Interesting... You remind me of a guy on YouTube. He always says he's a failure, he ain't shit and he's wrothess. Because he never had a girlfriend or had sex- isn't it sad?

• We all feel like shit at one point or another