I really don't know what to do about this guy?

My senior pics photographer recently came over to drop them off. I learned that we both got hired at a new, local restaurant. We started texting more, since work starts soon. A friend of mine told me he's a little creepy, 34, and has a DWI when I asked her about him. After I told him I'm 18, he said it's good to know I'm legal, asked if I'd ever do a "sexy" shoot which I declined to, and asked if I want to hang with him someday. He asked what time I check in to work on Mondays so he could see me briefly. We talked about photography and got to talking about other things. He asked what bra and waist size I have (to use for quick draw) and so that he could order clothes and lingerie for shoots and know it'd fit me, said that he's always admired my body, and proceeded to ask for a date.

I'm extremely busy with school and didn't know if I'd be able to find time and he got REALLY upset, said he felt stupid for asking since he hasn't asked a girl out in 3yrs, and would never ask again. Of course I'm an idiot, and told him if I found time I would. I told him that I liked him since he asked (as a friend) and he said he was glad he got me to admit it after months. I told him I was going to bed and he continued to text me. I'm very uncomfortable and couldn't sleep last night.

I had no idea this was going to happen and don't want to tell my parents since our relationship is still rocky from a guy I now have a RO from. Should I confront him and risk hurting his feelings for an awkward workspace in return? I don't want to hurt his feelings but I want him to respect me and my boundaries, so I'm not sure where to go from here (especially since work starts next week).

1mo I don't want to hurt his feelings, and feel terrible that he somehow got the drift that I want that type of relationship/interaction with him, but that doesn't take away from the fact that I'm very uncomfortable with him now. I'm just not sure where to go with this.

What Guys Said 1

• Run from this guy

You sound like a nice person, but f#$k this guys feelings. Do not do anything for/with this guy.

What Girls Said 2

• He sounds like a creep. He's a dity old man who will never respect you or your boundaries because dirty old mens minds don't work like that. Tell him to back off and mean it if he ever tries anything again.

• He needs to respect you and you need to draw boundaries even it's it's awkward he will get over it.