How would you react if someone was extremely shy and nervous around you?

Everytime you're near him/her, they try to hide from you. They avoid making eye contact and shakes uncontrollably. If you would talk to them they would froze up or stutter while breathing hard. They are so nervous, that they threw up and pee on themselves. Being next to them would be a challenge for them and they wouldn't know how to be still without being so nervous. Then you realize they had a huge crush on you, how would you feel?
Have you met someone like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya, even I saw one who hit on a wall when walking.

Lol , Was she aware of this incident

Oh, so they're probably clumsy then.

I think there's a good chance that they are just attracted to me, nothing else.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope, I've never met someone like this but I would be kinda flattered if someone had a crush on me. as supposed to the whole extreme nervousness, I would be wondering why you are so jittery and if I'm doing something weird to make you act differently.

• I've had a number of girls act like that around me... Some were actually really physically attractive, but they really lacked confidence. I generally ignore girls that can't stand toe to toe with me. Girls don't need to be social butterflies, but they do need to talk to you like you're a human.

• i never met anyone like that, i would assume i creep her out, the way a killer in a horror movie does to the audience. i would feel more awful and more ugly. if only girls just opened up to us when they like us, then we won't have to be afraid of her.

• I love shy, but that's a little too shy.

• Ew. He'd pee himself? I'd avoid him after that if I was you..

• Befriend them and don't make a big deal about his/her nervousness. If you don't like him/ her, don't tell him/her that. Compliment him/her and find a perfect match for him/her so they wouldn't feel bad when you let him/her know that you don't like him/her.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I haven't met someone that freaks out like this. Yes, I get a bit nervous , blush and maybe a bit sweaty but I try to get it under control. I would feel kinda bad that other person feels that way about me and if both are single I would approach them and start a conversation who knows where it might lead :)

• jeezus, was it something i said? what the hell im not gonna eat them! <:I