What would you do if the person you're talking to, fucks someone else?

You're not official yet, just someone you've been talking to for a while and have caught feelings for them, and they've told you they like you too.

One day they tell you they were talking to someone else too, and that they had sex. What do you do?

• I forgive them since we weren't official yet.
  • I stop talking to them
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• What would you do if the person you're talking to, fucks someone else?
    C. Other

I wouldn't give a shit because I would most likely be fucking others too. I see no reason to get concerned about who a dude fucks as in my opinion trusting a dude to keep his dick to one person is laughable. Guys seem incapable of doing that once in a relationship I find it illogical to trust or believe a guy would do so outside a relationship. Hence why I insist on condoms as I go by "you don't know where that dick has been".

Most Helpful Guy

• This happened to me most recently and I had sex with the girl. It was our 3rd date and I found out she was having sex with other guys as there was an empty condom wrapper in her bed that I noticed right before we had sex. I mean its not cheating but I still felt really shitty because she invited me to her place that day and into her bed.

I couldn't say much about it because we werent official but I was still hurt as she was asking to hang out more the week before it and led me on hardcore. She ended up ditching me which felt shitty.

Why didn't you ditch her?

If i were to give her shit for multi dating/multi hooking up then I'd be a hypocrite as I've done the same myself. I'm more bothered by the fact that she left the condom wrapper for me to see than the fact that she was seeing others alone. I always multi date because people can be pretty flaky.

Thanks for most helpful guy

What Girls Said 16

• I probably would Feel very Bad and Sad and just sort Of... Distance Myself. Knowing that he is Getting a Piece of Tail from another, he isn't Into Someone who may Want just a Nice boyfriend, not even Serious one but someone who May be More in the Future.
    Good luck and Great question, @AleDeEurope xx

• If it was not just friendly, but flirty with some promise or premise of a relatinship, stop talking to them... I have nothing with them anymore.
    So long.

• If you weren't official you can't be mad at them. I understand the hurt, it does. But you really can't be mad at them. I'd continue talking and if you want to be exclusive you need to tell her that.

Depends on the situation/context. About a month ago, a girl I was seeing invited me to her place and was all over me and then when we had sex at the end, there was an empty condom wrapper in the bed that wasn't mine.

I didn't say anything because we weren't official but she knew I saw it and then she ditched me after that night. I was pissed that she led me on and used me more than anything. Plus even if you're seeing/screwing multiple people, you should probably keep things like that to yourself and not leave evidence behind for other people you're seeing to find. That goes for both genders.

It wouldn't bother you that they told you they had feelings for you while they fucked someone else?

But what if he did tell you he wanted a relationship with you, but didn't want to make it official yet?

For me if it's not official it doesn't count tbh. It's just fooling around, I can say I want a relationship to 3 guys at the same time, it's irrelevant if there's nothing official, I can't claim him and he can't claim me

• well usually at first I d be honest about the situation
    like make it clear to both of us. are we exclusive or we can date around lol
    usually when I date anw, I date several dudes together like that I don t catch feelings and stay distracted.
    so I wouldn t mind.
    I dunno how to explain it lol. it s really relative. maybe with someone you ll have a coup de foudre both of you, and it ll be exclusive from the start
    and with others you re just testing the waters and having a good time.
    XD

• -They said they liked me
    -They said they only talked to me

... And "somehow" ended up sleeping with someone else?
    Ciao.

• I'd somehow feel like I wasted time.

• Don't worry, we're not official yet, you are forgiven 😜

• I would think they're clearly not into me and that it's pointless to keep talking to them.

• I'd wonder why they felt the need to tell me...

I've had 2 messed up situations like that. One involved a girl telling me she had sex with her ex 2 days before she saw me as well as her whole sexual history. Then another girl didn't tell me, but I found an empty condom wrapper that wasn't mine on the bed prior to us having sex.

@bloodmountain1990

How did things turn out?

Well the one who gave her whole sexual history, I stopped seeing because she was a wreck. Didn't have her shit together and she would send nudes to get my attention.

The one with the condom wrapper ditched me. I hit her up 3 days afterwards then got no response then I tried calling her 3 days then she texted me saying she wasn't interested in pursuing this. I ended up seeing her with other people at the fest the next day that she asked me to go to. I was so led on and used.

• I think I'd be pretty hurt by it tbh. Over time it'd hurt less, but I think it'd still kinda always be at the back of my mind.

• Well... I wouldn't stop talking to them, but I wouldn't date them either.

• It would show that they're not serious about starting a relationship so I would not talk to him.

• I'd be okay with it and I'd probably move on.

• I stop talking to them.

• once a cheat always a tramp. if you like someone then why give someone else attention?

What Guys Said 14

• I would proceed as long as they maintained interest. When there are no commitments, no rules are broken. Be grateful they told you. Most people hide that stuff. Either she is being very open and honest as a potential love interest, or you are friendzoned.

• I wouldn't care too much, but i'd ask for a decision on where we stood right there and then. If she was still "unsure" then while she wouldn't be cut off, she'd have to be the one to arrange dates and things thereafter.

This is why you shouldn't catch feels early or straight up ask them out exclusively the moment you do.

And why you don't talk to one girl at a time, because this can happen and you can get hurt.

Sometimes you can't help who you feel for. It can be inevitable. I think how you act with those feelings is the more important thing.

I found out a girl I liked was sleeping around while sleeping with her then got ditched afterwards.

• It's happened to me, and although we lost contact I've forgiven her.
    The reason: she had met the other person physically and he got along very well with her kid.
    I couldn't blame a young mom for a wise decision, although the click between us was great and I would still love to be with her today.

• I would lose interest in them. I would take it as an indicator that they were more interested in the other guy and that I am just their stable backup plan.

No thanks.

• Good luck with that... If she's at the point were she "likes me" and she's still fucking other people, and telling me about it then she has an entirely different idea of what "like" means then I do. We're on different pages, so it's not going to work out for more than a quick fuck. She'd be relegated to a potential booty call.

• Honestly, I lose interest.

• Move on

• I stop talking to them. I know that it is technically not cheating (by definition), but it would hurt just as much.

Furthermore, the absence of virginity is a deal breaker for me anyway.

• Nah, I'm done.

• That has happened to me. I was hurt by it but there was nothing I could really do because we weren't official

@bloodmountain1990 what did you say to her when you found out

I didn't say anything. She just saw me see it. Oddly enough she still let me bang her afterwards but it still made me not enjoy the sex as much. Then I didn't hear from her for a few days and sent her a text just saying hey whats up and got no response. Then I called her a few days later because we were supposed to go to a fest, which she asked me to go to a few days before the condom thing happened. She didn't respond then texted saying sorry to be blunt but I'm not interested in pursuing this. She then blocked me from snapchat and Instagram like I was the one who fucked up.

• i would stop talking to them

• Adios !!

• We weren't official. If I start to date her and we become official, then she only fucks me and vice versa.

• nope.. bye bye cheater!

You would consider them a cheater even if you weren't official yet?

isn't it heart breaking? i may consider her not a cheater but sure as welll consider that would be the end of us.