How can I meet guys?

I want to meet someone I want to fall in love watch film eat a lot of food and play fight on a Saturday night but meeting guys is so hard and I have trouble trusting people I also have little conference due to my ex phoning me for an hour telling me everything I need to change about my self... I am not going to feel sorry for my self I want to get bk out there and grow old with someone how can I meet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's easy , in fact very easy if you are an approachable woman , just send very clear signals that you are open to being approached , men will come to you. Most men fear a nasty rejection , so will need to be sure their approach is welcome , remember men are CRAP at reading subtle female cues , so make it obvious !! But work on your own self esteem first !!

OK thank u! I will x

No problem !! I think you need to take a break & sort your own head out first , then you will attract a better quality man that you deserve !!

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you work/study? You can meet plenty of guys in your work/school environment.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends or where you live: a big city, smaller one?
    Depends on the type of guy you want to meet.
    I would personally want to meet someone in real life, like in a park, mall, bar, etc, but you can also use a dating website (I see girls in my area getting comments on facebook dating groups from 200 different men after like a couple of hours).
    So there are many options for a girl. Just try to go after the type u like.

• You will have to be fight past any discomfort you feel in order to make yourself more confident. Also if you do something like volunteer or join a class, you can approach guys there.

• Plenty of guys here are waiting for u lol

• I also want to learn how i can meet girls !

What Girls Said 0