I started dating another girl 3 weeks after she rejected me, does it make me a dog?

I like this girl from work and I asked her out twice but she flaked so i realized she isn't interested. Im trying to move one and just started dating another girl, 3 weeks after the last time I asked her out.

A friend of hers saw me with this other girl and will likely tell her. Now im concerned that she/everyone will think im a dog. Am I? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. She flaked on you, you concluded she's not interested (sounds very logical and I would make the same conclusion), of course you can move on.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. What are you supposed to do? Just sit around and wait because she is a flake?

You are probably right. Thanks!

• woof woof

Hahaha have a bone?

No you haven't been good

• She said no, it's hardly like she was your girl or anything. It doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 5

• She rejected you so you don't owe her anything. If she wants to think you're a dog that's her fucking problem, you have your own life to live. You deserve happiness and so does the girl you're dating now.

• Let that friend of hers tell her... Don't give a single fuck about it... She flakes on you.. She doesn't deserve you.. Simple.

But now you are not a dog

• No, it makes the first girl a flake.

• Yes you're a dog, bark and chase your tail lol

• Nope, you should move on. She ditched you, you didn't ditch her.

Only thing that sucks for me is I was seeing a woman i really liked and then she ditched me after a fucked up situation that she caused and even though I'm seeing others, im still not completely over it.