I'm 15 and he's 18 ... Is it wrong?

We have both agreed we won't have sex and I trust him not to pressure me into anything. I live in the UK so it's legal. We are mature and know our boundaries but do you think it's wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• In historical times young teens were married off to much older men. So no, it's not wrong. It's not even wrong if you decide to have sex as long as you are responsible about it. It's wrong if he badgers you into violating your boundaries.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a great idea. He's going to try to manipulate you. And will probably be successful😞 Whether you think he will or won't, Please please please have condoms.

I can't buy them until I'm 16 and I wouldn't expect him to have them when he is around me. I wouldn't know how to ask him either.

Well just don't even consider giving in to sex without them. be safe.

Don't worry I know how to say no 😊 thanks for the advice though.

What Guys Said 4

• If it was wrong, I wouldn't be here...

• No its cool.

• Girls your age are easily manipulated to be honest but it's your call, I see this all the time and it's sad

• Yes. He's a loser.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it's not wrong if you really do like eachother.