Girls put on makeup aka mask to look better.. What does it feel like to go without it?

So many girls seem to let it get to their head. And walk around like they are these demi gods. And furthermore treat guys like shit.

Kylie before and after makeupGirls put on makeup aka mask to look better.. What does it feel like to go without it?

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't feel "bad", yes make up definitely can enhance features but I mean if you come across someone that you genuinely like and are literally dumbfounded when they take off their make up because shapes stay the same yes there's contouring but it shouldn't be that drastic much of a difference unless thats the point. I came into the world without wearing it so I don't have a problem not wearing it but I would feel uncomfortable I guess if I had to go to a function and not wear it.

• I feel much less confident and I feel ugly without my make up.

So do I. but your so pretty anyway

Why do you drench yourself in makeup? I personally usually only use consealer but it makes a big difference

@Samantha52200 I use a lot of it because in my opinion it makes me look much better and my skin isn't the greatest without make up.

What Guys Said 0