Did I miss out?

On never having a relationship at 24? Or sex?

0|1
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• yes of course, you missed out on some experiences. If you are living in the past, you are missing out on right now. Live right now!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No your not. I'm 24 and never had a relationship either, and neither do I plan on to. Don't worry about what other people are doing. As long as you keep it to yourself its nobody's business if you have or haven't. If your happy being single and a virgin, be happy. If you want a relationship, then you have to work hard on yourself as a person first for somebody to want to be attracted to you. But make sure you understand the pros and cons of a relationship and how much its going to take up your time. Plan for the future now, because as you get older it gets harder. And make sure you know what you want for that relationship, what kind are you looking for, are you looking to get married or have kids, what kind of person you need for a relationship, your morals, belief's, etc. Be honest and don't hold back what you need to say. And if you don't believe in premarital sex, then you also need to speak up about it as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• first marry and then do it with your husband

1|0
    0|1
  • yes. yes you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all, it will come sooner or later, stay cool ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!