Why men always come back?

Even if it's someone you went on a hand full of dates with? They might have disappeared or you might hace bluntly tell them no or you might even ended things with a fight.

They still come back? Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are bored, or they are after sex, or they are just curious how you are doing, or they just like to control to keep you liking them.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me its because the THIRSTY...

sex , nothing but sex, rarely its because they realize how much of an Asshole they were.

What if you never had sex with them?

I think you're right, player always look for the next best things all the time. I will see how I go, actually now that we are talking. I kinda feel pissed that he was texting other girls while I was at his. I had that feeling it was other girls, was telling myself not to be paranoid. Lucky my friend found out for me.

What Guys Said 4

• They think they have a better chance of getting laid with someone they've already. fucked. it's all about sex and nothing more

Even those you've never slept with?

It she didn't sleep with you while you were hanging out the first time around. What makes you think after you disappear she will be easier to sleep with?

I never said they were smart

• When a man is horny and wants to get laid, it is WAY easier to have sex, with a woman he has already had sex with.

I get that, but some of those come back even we never kissed, or never had sex and some are overseas and might not even see me again and they still come back in contact until I block them?

You're a good woman, and these men realized that once they left you. :)

Thanks I'm not religious or anything, just never sleep with any men unless I'm in relationship. That's why I'm puzzled why these men come back even if I never slept with them.

The closest to sex was hand jobs and seeing each other naked before official relationship. this guy admitted he had STD when i asked, he said he is happy to be just a friend. I told him I like him and lets keep getting to know each other and we can go to Doctor together later.

he agree to it we kept dating and then he disappear and apparently was on Tinder looking for "partners"

• Never have come back. never will.

• my ex probably thinks im coming back for her
    but im coming back for something else completely

so no we don't always comeback lol

What is that something else? Sex or money?

Just talking about my own experience men always come back in contact even after a long period of time

You still got in touch. That's what I meant by come back.

I don't want to but I have too and she avoids me
      but im gonna see her soon no matter what payment is due

What Girls Said 1

• They still want to continue their relationship w you thats why.