What should I do about him?

Ok so basically there's this guy and we were talking and he was asking if he looks good about his abs because he sent me a picture so I said no u look good because he goes to the gym. so I said to him that I need to join the gym to but I never get time so then I said to him why am I telling u all this? Anyways he said it good to tell me he didntsay why though. So then I said to him it ain't like we are gonna be together is is and he said why y saying all this so then I told him I said u haven't told me how ufeel so then I said I don't know whether I should forget u or love u and he said just forget me do it. Why did he say this? I'm confused and then I said to him why u saying forget me he didn't answer back after that but we had a different convo. And he saved some of the convo I don't get why does he still want me or what is he doing I hope he doesn't tell his friends what shall I do we haven't spoken in 2 days.

What Guys Said 1

• I think he is daring you to try to forget him. Now he is sitting back knowing you will contact him. Number one rule of confidence, just trust that once you get into someone's head you will be there for awhile. Number 2 make yourself sparse after cementing the attraction and they will need to subjugate themselves in order to chase you.

But what do I know, that is just my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• Why do you care if he tells his friends?

• He is not that interested in you, that's why he told you to forget about him.