Who should drive for the first meeting?

If you are meeting someone for the first date that lives 3 hours away who should be the one to drive to meet them? (Especially when there isn't much in between)

Updates:
1mo Well it seems the men say the guy should. I suppose I will just sit here and wait for him to decide to come up.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if there's a definitive answer. If I were meeting a woman for the first time I would definitely do the driving.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

See it seems he wants to. Which is fine, though I don't mind driving to meet him. I feel maybe his driving to meet me is anot old fashioned thing (and I'm not about to ruin that for him).

Most Helpful Girl

• The one who has a car. Or if both have cars the one who asked out the other person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• If you don't know each other I think meeting half-way would be the best thing to do personally.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

There is literally nothing but a farm between us. As in a farm you can see how it works, but it's a lot of country the road to travel between us.

• 1mo

If there's no town to meet at in the middle then he should be the one driving to see you, at least I would insist on driving there.

• im old fashioned so would insist it was me. besides 3hrs driving is a short run to me as i drive a 4000mile round trip regularly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe meet in the middle somewhere.

0|0
    0|0