• Ask
  • myTake

Why would he talk to me every day then suddenly stop?

he always drunken calls me and says random stuff on and and texts me etc, this week he hasn't spoken to me at all on msn or Facebook or text or... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he wasn't drunk this week? lol... well anyways my serious answer is why don't you text or message him maybe he's tired of constantly texting or messaging you first and since you don't ever initiate anything he is starting to feel like he' s bothering you and he thinks you're too afraid to say it.

• Well tbh he always does start it but we was speaking other week & I asked him cinema and he didn't even reply. don't understand him at all!! :( its such a mess lol. I don't know if he wants me to back off or what, but he was always the convo starter that's y I don't understand? xx

• Show Older
    • I don't know its so hard to say. You know I don't really noe you or him. Just my advice is don't make any rash decisions but also don't be blinded by love. If you think he's playing you he prob is so in that case you need to protect yourself.

• Ok thanks!he screws with ur head I swear lol xx