Are absolute (and ones who choose to be) loner girls unattractive for relationships?

By absolute, I mean no friends, no social group, spends all time alone if given the choice unless it is a duty for career. And I also mean girls that choose to be loners because they love being alone and not with others (not social outcasts because of a bad personality flaw or something).

• Yes (unattractive)
  • No, I don't care
  • No, I prefer it & like that aspect a lot

Most Helpful Guy

• I would marry you. I love girls like you. I am like you have few close friends and work hard to achieve my dreams. I just need a girl to be dedicated to. I am loyal to the few people around me and I will be loyal to my girl too. (and I am not ugly and I have great body. I want to make this clear because when I say I am loyal over forums people laugh and say only ugly people are loyal). I give my life for my 3 best male friends and would do the same for the girl of my choice

I think you sound great (:

haha well I think it is normal because in real life I don't even meet so much girls (work only males engineer, work out, busy all day). Online you can get to know a lot of people, also in dating sites you can filter by preferences interests etc but the problem is that most don't live where you live lol so it is worthless

Agreed (: I've also made friends online too.

What Guys Said 14

• No. The only requirements that men have to date women is base, acceptable attractiveness and not being a complete bitch. And even if they are a complete bitch, sometimes that's okay. Men are very simple when it comes to this, but everyone tries to make it complicated. Really. Whatever men say about personality and whatever other requirements, they are either lying or deluded. They say that, because they want to copy women in order to be more attractive to women and say, "Look. I like the same things as you. Fuck me. Now."

Those might be *preferences*, but it matters 0% in their ultimate decision. All that matters is attractiveness. For a longer-term relationship, personality and compatibility become a factor. But just for the initial choice, literally the only thing that matters is that he is at least *somewhat* attracted to her physically. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Women are the ones who look at social circles and isolation as big no-no factors. And a loooooot of other shit.

• Facts is facts and rats is rats: More friends, more circles, more social outings, more parties, more events, is more opportunities to either cheat on me or else find some other man to leave me for. So why would I want to date a popular girl with all kinds of friends and social circles and the nightlife and what have you? Girls like that tend to be the type also where they think having fun means spending money, and spending money means having fun. "Oh, wine me and dine me, that means love. Love means pretending we're celebrities!" That shit gets so old, so fast.

• I think that they can be attractive as any other group

• I prefer it because im the same way, and when a girl has lots of friends and goes out a lot its harder to relate. But she has to not be too clingy too, a lot of people like this end up being too clingy.

• I'm fairly introverted outside of automotive related stuff. I don't mind a girl that also introverted. At the same time her focus should not be me 24/7. Just like I have my own interests she should as well.

• Yes, her not having friends or any social activities outside of work would be a red flag to me. It would mean her whole social life would revolve around me and that would be quite suffocating. There's also a huge chance she's downright creepy/socially inept (the same reason women tend to stay away from loner men).

I'm attracted to loner men

• I prefer them normally but i am rejected by one, tho xD

• How can we like it if she wants to be alone?

• Those people tend to not want relationships, but if they do i'd like them more than overly social people.

• I'm in the same situation as you except I plan never to marry any western whore!

• I would probably avoid her, because she would probably be too distant if we were to form a relationship. She would also probably consider me to clingy.

• Haha it'll never work on me!

• It depends. If they seem super shy and distant, it can be confusing.

• most loners, are loners because they're loners. something is repulsive about them that people just don't like

That is not true. There are voluntary and involuntary loners.

Or the loners could just not want to interact because 'normal' people have so many issues. I had to deal with stuff today and normal people can be awful.

how can "normal" people be "awful". dont you think it's YOU

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a deal breaker for me. There's many reasons why a girl or guy would rather be alone. It doesn't make a person undatable or unlovable

• Unattractive only in the sense that a guy looking for a relationship will look to someone who actually enjoys being around other people. After all, a relationship requires another person.

• How is anyone gonna be able to start a relationship with a self proclaimed loner girl? Isn't she pretty much by definition not available.

• I couldn't be with a loner. He wouldn't have to be the most popular either, but a good group of close friends is alright.