How young is too young to move in together?

We have been dating for a while and he said something like "you can come live with me" when we were talking about me getting kicked out on my 18 birthday and he's 19 right now and I'm 16 there is only a 2 year 10 day difference between mine and his and I love him to death and I want to move in with him but I don't know if it would be to soon

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't know if there is necessarily an age but certainly people under 18 probably shouldn't be living together

but i think it's simply more important how long people have been together and whether or not the have intentions of getting married or being with each other forever

Most Helpful Girl

• How long have you been together?

4 months and if we are still dating when i finish high school 2 years

What Guys Said 3

• When you aren't even sure if you can live on your own yet, earn a living

• There's no real age limit. Just when you two are capable of being responsible and understand it's not always going to be rainbows and sunshine living together. Longs you know that, then you two are ready to try it.

• After high school seems fine but 16 is a little too early

What Girls Said 0