Guys, Do you like Asian women?

More eastern Asian not so much referring to indian

·If so what do you like about them?

·Do you have "yellow fever?" -not the disease lol

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty doesn't have a color. If she's attractive, then I don't care if she black, white, blue, purple, yellow, or orange.

What Guys Said 11

• I love Asian women. I saw a picture of acquaintance's ex girlfriend, she's Filipino, and she was so beautiful.
    I was watching a movie, Mongol, based on the early life of Temujin (Genghis Khan), and the woman the portrays Borte, is a Mongol. She is the only Mongolian woman I've ever seen and she's gorgeous.
    I have two friends, one Korean and the other Thai, and even though we're just friends, I find something very erotic about both of them. They're married though.

Asian women are beautiful in ways other women in other regions of the world will never be. Their looks make them unique, and very erotic. I've never dated in Asian woman, and I would never date a woman based on her race, but I would love the opportunity to date an Asian woman if it presented itself to me.

• Yes. But i don't get any fewer. They are just different looking and have got exotic value. They are smart , loving , kind just like any other women in the world They value culture and tradition more. And it is very difficult to understand them , unless you know their customs and traditions.

• Absolutely yes, they are sexy and beautiful. I thought everyone loved Asian girls, why are there so many who are wondering this?

• Love Asian women, just the cute look

• My immune system is weak to 'The Yellow Fever'.
    Maybe I didn't get my shots as a child.

• Yes, yes i do

• Hell ya we do

• Yes, i do. They're smart, sexy and funny.

• Well I am more attracted towards white chicks than Eastern Asian chicks.

• I love Asian women :)