Help! My guy friend made a kiss sound through the phone! What does that mean?

He and i have been friends for 2years.

He's very sweet and I like him.
and i lost almost every hope. He said i was his best friend...:( though i told him what exactly the same thing.

Last night we had a phone call and we talked about something frustrating and sad. I cried and he comforted me. He said he really wanted to hug me.(he likes hugging me) And suddenly made the sound 'muah' and said 'sorry' immediately. He must've thought I didn't hear that. Because i asked him what he was sorry abut.

it might be a just mistake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you! It cannot hurt to drop him some hints! Guys don't freak out and ditch you if they find out you might like them more than as friends! At least I don't think they do. Maybe pimp playas do, but he's not one of those right? If not then yea I think he likes you more than you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• No he meant it but you made it awkward when you asked about it so he tried to back out. Maybe he likes you as more than friends?

Hey @suitandtie how come you never *muah* me? 😉

too busy looking at the pictures you sent him.

I want him to like me but i think we are in very difficult situation? I an gonna leave this country for 2years... so.. i will always like him but he might think it won't work.

Well he knows the situation too. I would put it out there and see what he says. If you're truly good friends then this shouldn't cause a problem regardless of his answer. You don't want to always think "what if?"

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe he was choking.

• Is this really a question? He like you.

Then why did he say sorry?

Knee jerk reaction. He didn't want it to get weird since you two are friends.

• He was telling you to come here in Dog

• Sure it wasn't him farting?

😂😂😂😂maybe?

• guy friend. what are you, 5?

What Girls Said 0