Is it totally fine to see other people in this situation? (Please read description)?

Basically,
its been about 3 weeks now since I've started seeing this one guy (and mind you we've met for the first time as well from tinder 3 weeks ago), it seemed to be all going really well, good sex and fun romantic times and all of that jazz. But lately he's been pulling back, doing the slow fade, says he's always busy, I don't feel like this is going to go anywhere. Only issue is even from this short time he calls himself my boyfriend, though we've only been on 3 dates. I think he's only saying that stuff to get into my pants and now I've had enough of that. I'd rather be seeking out people who are clearly more interested in me than this guy is.
Is it acceptable in this case to see other people? I haven't done anything yet but I'm seriously considering to move on now and date around while I can.

• Yes it's fine
  • No it's cheating

What Guys Said 1

• Three dates and three weeks? Move on and find someone who is worth your time. This guy clearly doesn't view you as serious material so you the last thing you want to do is give him more credit than he deserves.

What Girls Said 1

• I would first recommend actually talking to him about it to see where he stands. Just because he seems busy doesn't mean he's no l longer interested in you and if he refers to himself as your boyfriend, then he probably thinks you are exclusive. In my honest opinion, if you want to date other people then you should tell him that first so he knows and then he can decide if he wants to continue dating you or if you should both just go your separate ways.