Is it bad when I feel I can take them if I really wanted to?

Is it bad I fell I can take them if I really wanted

Ok so when I'm at work I have a lot of women that come in that have boyfriends already but I notice how they check me out. And a new girl that's a cashier started doing this to me as well she has a boyfriend and I always catch her checking me out

2mo Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• To complement Jxpxtxr answer, even if they check you out (and that's incredibly common around people, marrried or not) and actually want to make out with you.

Don't mean they wish to do it with you.

All I'm saying dude is these guys that come in store really get their feelings hurt when I show them up in front of their girls she's grinning away while he's getting pissed it just happen yesterday

What Girls Said 1

• There's a difference in "checking someone out" and simply looking at you because they notice you staring lol. Just saying.

Dude all these women check me out. I catch them they are not exactly good at hiding it

It's why these guys are getting mad I had one get his feelings hurt yesterday cause I showed him up in front of his girl

Like I'm almost sure that if she wanted to be with a women she would be a lesbian and probably could find a good looking one

What Guys Said 0