Is it bad when I feel I can take them if I really wanted to?

Is it bad I fell I can take them if I really wanted

Ok so when I'm at work I have a lot of women that come in that have boyfriends already but I notice how they check me out. And a new girl that's a cashier started doing this to me as well she has a boyfriend and I always catch her checking me out

Updates:
2mo Thanks

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• To complement Jxpxtxr answer, even if they check you out (and that's incredibly common around people, marrried or not) and actually want to make out with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Don't mean they wish to do it with you.

• 2mo

All I'm saying dude is these guys that come in store really get their feelings hurt when I show them up in front of their girls she's grinning away while he's getting pissed it just happen yesterday

What Girls Said 1

• There's a difference in "checking someone out" and simply looking at you because they notice you staring lol. Just saying.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Dude all these women check me out. I catch them they are not exactly good at hiding it

• Show All
    • 2mo

It's why these guys are getting mad I had one get his feelings hurt yesterday cause I showed him up in front of his girl

• 2mo

Like I'm almost sure that if she wanted to be with a women she would be a lesbian and probably could find a good looking one

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!